Our members come from all sectors of the legal profession including private practice, public sector, courts, universities, judiciary and women not currently practising law.
Women lawyers practising in South Africa wishing to appear in our Find a Women Lawyer directory may do so by becoming a SAWLA member.
Please click a membership type below for more information.
There are many benefits in joining the South African Women Lawyers Association
- Provide a wealth of information and opportunities to members.
- Assist with all the latest up to date information with all that is relevant in the legal profession.
- Provide mentorship
- Provide workshops and training on different legal topics.
- Provide networking platform.
- Able to access financial assistance through SAWLA Development Fund.
- Able to access decided cases.
- Easy access of directives of all courts.