Criteria TO QUALIFY FOR SAWLADF FUNDING
The legal practitioner must be:
- An Active Sawla Member in good standing for more than 12 months
- An Attorney or an Advocate.
- In need of resources to run a law office.
- A Member in good standing with the statutory body
- Be willing to be mentored and trained further.
- Be willing to be monitored continuously.
- Accept her responsibility to repay the full amount.
- Be within acceptable margins as a business risk.
- SAWLADF is not a bank.
- No cash will be paid directly to an applicant.
- SAWLADF reserves the right to request further information on information provided.